Thursday, November 10, 2011

Filthy Farmgirl Soaps

 Several months ago I was gifted with a bar of soap.  Well, not just any bar of soap... this exquisite, all-natural (mostly organic) soap is also beautiful.  This soap has pieces of herbs, spices & pine needles right in it.  And it smells wonderful - all pure essential oils.
 And as I learned later, their slogan is "No yucky stuff".  I loved it.  But, I thought to myself, we already carry some wonderful, all-natural, locally-made soap at Radiance, so this is amazing, but I don't really need any more soap....
 And, yet...

The more I used it, the more I loved it, so I decided that we should carry both lines of soap.  So anyway, we just got a shipment of Filthy Farmgirl Soaps from Hawaii.  These soaps are gorgeous, exquisitely scented, and the labels are even fun to read!   So, next time you come into Radiance, be sure to look at them, and read all of the labels - really, they are hysterical!  Or, if you aren't local, you can find them on my web site.

No comments: