Sunday, October 7, 2007

Welcome to Radiance!




Well, I thought I (Sarah) would start by writing a little bit about Radiance, the shop & studio that we have in downtown Lancaster. It's almost a year since we opened the classroom, which was the first room to be ready. Take a look! Not the best lighting in this photo, but you can get a sense of the room. We hold yoga classes in here for toddlers, kids. We're planning to get some African Dance for Kids classes started soon, so let us know if you'd be interested!! We also have Kundalini Yoga classes 3 times each week (for adults), taught by Christine Cappabianca. I try to take all three classes if I can! I absolutely love Kundalini yoga!On Monday evenings, Tahjia teaches bellydance classes for beginners & intermediates. About every other month we have a series of Tai Chi classes taught by David Haines. Marilyn Landis offers Reiki training regularly, too. And of course we have our herb classes, and classes in Reclaiming tradition. Eventually, I'll try to get the class schedule posted on this blog, but in the meantime, call us at the shop for the schedule!

No comments: