Busy Yogi Bees
Six week session of classes for kids ages 5 to 8
Friday evenings from 6pm to 8pm 1 hour of yoga & 1 hour of craft
Oct. 10, 17, 24 & Nov. 14, 21, 28, 2008
$90.00 for the session, or $20 per class
Parents are welcome to browse in our shop, read in our library or leave us your cell phone # and go have a quick date!
Did you know that children who practice yoga regularly:
• Increase focus and attention span
• Develop strong, healthy bodies
• Cope with stress more effectively
• Relax and sleep better
• Set a lifelong foundation for well-being and self-esteem
Kara Kriner is a Certified Massage Therapist and a teacher trained in both Radiant Child Yoga and YogaEd. Kara will facilitate this fun class with story, song and games.
Classes are held at Radiance, 9 West Grant St, Lancaster, across the cobblestones from Central Market.
Call 290-1517 for more information, or to register.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
REIKI III CLASS
UNIVERSAL LIFE ENERGY
Attunement to Reiki III further increases and enhances the amount of Universal Life Energy that flows through the body. Reiki III heals the spiritual body, bringing about profound life changes and completing the Reiki healing circle.
Experience the power of Reiki in this class being taught by Reiki Master, Marilyn J. Landis.
• Learn the Reiki III Symbols, their mantras and uses
• Initiation (Attunement) to the third degree of Reiki
• Guidance on becoming a Reiki Master
• Instruction for Passing Attunements
• Guidance for teaching Reiki
• Reiki III Certificate, after completion of this class
Prerequisite: Reiki Level I and II Attunements
Location: Radiance, 9 West Grant Street, Lancaster
Date: Saturday, March 28, 2009
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
You can purchase lunch at Central Market or bring your lunch.
Cost: $325.00, $100 non-refundable
RSVP: Requested by Saturday, March 21.
Class size is limited to 4 so early registration is recommended.