Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Reiki 1, Saturday April 18
REIKI I CLASS
UNIVERSAL LIFE ENERGY
Reiki is energy work that activates, directs and applies the natural energy of the body promoting health, healing, balance and wholeness of body, mind and spirit. Reiki relieves stress, aids in relaxation and restores energy.
Experience the power of Reiki in this class being taught by Reiki Master, Marilyn J. Landis.
REIKI I CLASS AGENDA
• Learn the History of Reiki and its power to heal
• Introduction to the three levels, or degrees, of Reiki
• Initiation (Attunement) to the first degree of Reiki
• Guidance to self-treatment and treatments of other people
• Participation in Group Healings
• Reiki I Certificate, after completion of this class
9 West Grant Street, Lancaster
Date: Saturday, April 18th 2009
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
You can purchase lunch at Central Market or bring your lunch.
Cost: $95.00, includes $50 non-refundable deposit
RSVP: Required by Tuesday, April 14
Class size is limited so early registration is recommended.