Reiki is a simple, beautiful form of energy work that allows us to utilize the natural inclination of the Universe toward healing. The gentle, hands-on technique can be learned in one day, and you will be able to give Reiki to yourself and others after this class. Reiki is deeply relaxing, helps to alleviate stress, and restores vital energy allowing the body to move toward wellness.
Experience the healing energy of Reiki in this class being taught by consulting herbalist, energy worker and Reiki Master & Teacher, Sarah Preston. You will:
- Learn the modern history of Reiki
- Hear a brief introduction to the three levels, or degrees, of Reiki
- Receive the Attunement to the first degree of Reiki
- Practice giving Reiki to yourself and others
- Receive a Reiki I Certificate, after completion of this class
Location: Radiance, 9 West Grant Street, Lancaster
Date: Sunday, October 13, 2013
Time: 10:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Cost is $125.00 includes a copy of the book Essential Reiki by Diane Stein. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your place.
RSVP is needed vy Saturday, October 5. Call 290-1517.
Class size is limited so early registration is recommended.